CNPS SPRING 2021 NATIVE PLANT SALES
This Spring, we are having both an in-person and an online sale.
The in-person sale will be Saturday, April 10. Attendance will be limited to 6 per each 20-minute time slot. Interested individuals must reserve a specific time slot. Information on sign-ups will be on our website, www.napavalleycnps.org after March 10.
ONLINE SALE – SUNDAY APRIL 11-APRIL 16. PICKUP ON SATURDAY APRIL 17
- The sale inventory will go ‘live’ on Sunday, April 11 for members and on Monday, April 12 for non-members. You will be able to shop through Friday, April 16. Plant pickup will be Saturday, April 17.
- We will send out an email blast with the link to the Napa Valley Plant Sale for each group the morning of the respective dates or the day before via an email blast and on our website.
- The plant availability list will be posted in mid-March on our website, napavalleycnps.org.
- You will place your order, pay, and schedule your pickup time online. Available inventory will be tracked online as the sale proceeds.
- Orders will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- Pick up of orders, by the gate to our sale area in Skyline Park, will be Saturday, April 17, 9:00am to 3:00pm. To maintain compliance with social distancing, for your protection and ours, pickups will be scheduled at 15-minute intervals.
- A small number of plants that need nurturing will be clearly marked as a SALE PLANT. While not in ideal condition, you may find that a bargain plant can still thrive with proper care.
Thank you in advance for supporting Napa Valley Chapter of CNPS and continuing to enjoy the beauty of native plants.
|Spring 2021 Plant Sale||Picking up Plants|
|A wagon full of Spring plants|